£33000 - £38000 per annum
0151 559 8680
12 days ago
I have a great opportunity for an ambitious Registered Manager to join a well established and growing children's residential care home specialist.
The role is to manage a 3 bedded EBD that offers expert therapeutic care and support to young people who exhibit challenging behaviours.
The home is based in Adlington, Cheshire (between Stockport and Macclesfield).
- Manage pre-existing children's residential care home for children with EBD
- Register with OFSTED
- Work with RI, Psychologist, Head of Care and others within the management team
- Ensure the service is safe and supportive for young people with challenging behaviours
- Ensure all staff offer therapeutic and OFSTED standard care
- Manage recruitment
- Manage referrals
Salary and Hours
- £30,000 - £38,000 - Dependant on experience and qualifications
- Full-time contract
- Usually Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm, but can be flexible as long as needs of the home are matched
You are required to have had at least 2 years Deputy Manager experience in a Children's Home and a Diploma level 3 in Residential Child Care.
Ideally, you will be an experienced Registered Manager with a level 5 and GOOD Ofsted report.
If you are looking to be rewarded with an opportunity where you can really make a difference, leading and inspiring a growing and ambitious organisation, this role is for you! A career-defining opportunity to deliver a holistic and integrated approach to care and really make a difference to the young people with Emotional Behavioural Disorders. Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Link to About Us Video Here.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.