£9 - £10.09 per hour
02921 660 880
7 days ago
Vetro are seeking experienced support workers for positions starting immediately within a number of children residential homes in the Pontypool area.
Job Type: Flexible agency work
Hours: 10:00AM to 11:00PM Includes Sleep In
Pay: £10.09 per hour (including holiday pay)
Immediate Start Available
We have an exciting opportunity for Support workers, to be part of an established children's service based in South Wales. We currently have 3 homes registered, two of which are to accommodate a maximum of two children and another to accommodate a solo placement. This is an opportunity to develop and progress within a child-centred environment.
- Supporting young people aged 12-18 years of age.
- Recording daily information, formulating incident reports, completing health & safety records, amending risk assessments and care plans.
- Support the homes manager in implementing change and attend reviews
- To contribute to the development and efficient operation of care practice and the provision of a consistent level of service delivery to children and young People.
- To assist in implementing systems and processes which reflect the aims, objectives and philosophy as laid down in the Practice Handbook.
- To ensure that the Health, Safety and well-being of young people is maintained.
- Undertake direct work with the young person to ensure their view and individual needs are met and young people have a view to the services which are being provided.
If this sounds like the job for you click "apply" today or for more information please call or email Sam for a quick chat on firstname.lastname@example.org & 02921 660880