£25000 - £26000 per annum
0151 559 8680
12 days ago
I have a brilliant opportunity for either an experienced Care Manager or ambitious Deputy Manager to join a national organisation.
I am recruiting for a Respite Care Manager to manage a Respite service, based in Chorley, Lancashire.
As the manager, you will be responsible for managing the respite service, ensuring the service is safe, compliant and offers expert care to Adults with learning disabilities.
The service can support up to 8 Adults at any one time.
Salary and Hours
- + £40 per sleep
- 37.5 per week contract
- Fully flexible to meet the needs of fast-paced, ever-changing service
- Manage respite service and staff team within the service
- Once passing probation you will hold CQC registration for service
- Ensure all Adults in your care and supported and safe
- Support families to ensure all Adults will be safe and supported during their stay
- Help with check-ins and check-outs
- Help to grow the number of people registered with the service
- Recruit and manage the care staff team
- Ensure all services meet CQC standards
- Be fully flexible to meet the demands of the service
- NVQ Level 5 in leadership and management is desirable, NVQ Level 3 Health and Social Care is essential
- Deputy or Management CQC experience
- A driving Licence
If you are looking to be rewarded with an opportunity where you can really make a difference, leading and inspiring a growing and ambitious organisation, this role is for you! A career-defining opportunity to deliver a holistic and integrated approach to care and really make a difference to the young people with Emotional Behavioural Disorders. Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Link to About Us Video Here.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.