£10.42 per hour
7 days ago
The hospital provides 24/7 rehabilitation services for males and females who may be experiencing a range of mental health problems so the role itself would include offering support and care to patients at the hospital in order to assist their ongoing recovery, helping them improve and enabling them to achieve something today that they couldn’t do last week.
You will have atleast 6 months experience of working as a Healthcare Assistant or Support Worker in a similar setting and want to make a real difference to the lives of people struggling with their mental health.
The role can be quite challenging at times and therefore, a positive attitude, compassion, resilience and vigilance are extremely important.
A valid DBS on the update service and recognised restraint training such as MAPA or PMVA is essential for this role. Vetro can assist you in obtaining these should you not already have them.
Hours & Pay
- Hours of work will be 07:30am - 20:00pm or 19:30pm - 08:00am
- Week days and weekends available
- Hourly rate of pay from £10.42 inclusive of holiday entitlement
- Dedicated Nurse Manager and Vetro Account Manager
- Working for a reputable Nursing Agency with REC and CSSIW registration
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs (1 day a month up to full-time hours)
- Weekly PAYE pay with no payroll fees
- 28 days holiday pay (Full-time hours, pro rata if less)
- 24-hour support line from Vetro Nursing
- On-going training
- Annual appraisals and supervision from our registered Nurse
- £250 Love2Shop vouchers for every Nurse you recommend
- Agency worker of the month
Ready to refer?
Do you know a qualified Nurse or support worker who would be interested in a new job? Refer them today and receive up to £250 love2shop voucher.
Why work for Vetro?
At Vetro Nursing, we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Nursing acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.