£10.42 per hour
7 days ago
- Location: Highbridge
- Opportunities available: Flexible ad-hoc shifts available along with locum positions
- Hours of work: Days 8am-3pm, 3pm-9pm, 3pm-10pm. Nights - 9pm-8am
- Pay: from £10.42 inclusive of holiday entitlement
Adults within the service often have difficulties with communication and in some cases are non-verbal. Some may also have mobility issues or physical impairments, so experience in a similar setting would be preferred but not mandatory, and there may be some levels of personal care involved.
- A passion for supporting vulnerable adults
- 6 months paid experience as a Support Worker or in a similar role is preferred but not essential
- Full UK driving licence preferred due to remote location
- Full training is provided via the client and the agency
- Work with the “Recruitment Agency of the Year 2018” (Regional Awards)
- Free online training
- Weekly pay
- £50 to £250 Love2Shop referral scheme
- Employee of the month scheme
- CV writing support and career advice
- Quick registration (including online Enhanced DBS check)
- 24/7 support from our dedicated team of recruitment consultants
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment. We recruit Support Workers, Nurses, Teachers, Teaching Assistants and Health Care Assistants.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 25 years’ experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.