Supporting vulnerable patients, you will have a compassionate approach and be confident in your ability to provide first class treatment to each patient in your care in an often busy environment.
We are actively seeking experienced A & E Nurses to join our team at Vetro Recruitment, to work on the Emergency Unit at the University Hospital of Wales in Cardiff.
***Immediate starts available. ***
Job Type: Flexible agency work. Block bookings also available FT or PT
Shifts: Early, Late, Long Day, Night
Pay: £25 to £40 per hour (PAYE - excl Holiday Pay) £32.32 to £51.71 per hour (Umbrella - FCSA Accredited)
About the Role:
The Emergency Unit assesses, treats and resuscitates patients who have been injured or are severely ill by appropriately trained and experienced staff, and refers patients as needed. The service is available 24 hours a day to adults, children and babies. The following incidents are dealt with: Trauma, usually within two days of injury; Pain, unrelieved by simple painkillers; Sudden or serious deterioration in someone's condition; Respiratory distress; Change in mental status, including alteration of consciousness and acute confusional states; Patients brought to hospital by the police; Patients brought to hospital by emergency ambulance; Patients appropriately referred by any other health care professional.
We have ongoing, flexible shifts available with either full or part-time hours to suit your availability. We are especially interested to hear from A & E Nurses who are compassionate, committed and have experience nursing in Emergency Care settings . You will provide therapeutic care and support to patients, providing a first class service and commitment to making a difference in the lives of these patients and their families.
Duties will include:
- Administering medication
- Reviewing and planning care for patients
- The implementation of care and treatment plans
- Liaising with other professionals to deliver care to patients, including liaising with families.
- Excellent rates of pay, weekly pay, PAYE and Umbrella welcome
- Entry into our Golden Ticket to win £1000
- Agency worker of the month
- Vetro Mobile App for communicating shift availability and booking work
- 24-hour support line from Vetro Nursing and 121 relationship with Consultant
- Free online training provided and subsidised practical training
- Free nurse revalidation with our inhouse Vetro nurse
- Access to NHS & private sector vacancies
- 24-hour registration (Online Enhanced DBS)
- Holiday pay, contributed pension
- Free uniform
- £250 Referral Bonus
- You must be an A & E Nurse with at least 6 months relevant and recent experience
- You must hold a valid NMC PIN
- Up-to-date training certificates - All Wales Passport Practical Training (Moving & Manual Handling AND Violence & Aggression Training)
- Right to work in the UK
Can you deliver a holistic and therapeutic approach to care and really make a difference to the lives of patients in your care? Does this sound like an opportunity you would be interested in? Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Watch our ‘About Us’ by clicking on the below link:
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.