£39000 - £60000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus, Pension, 30 days annual leave plus bank holidays
0151 559 8680
about 1 month ago
You will be promoting market-leading technology in the ADHD field supported by a team who have a balance of medical and technical expertise, consisting of individuals who are relentless in their quest to provide products and services that go above and beyond in both quality and support.
Clients you will be dealing with include elite research institutions, NHS clinics and specialist private ADHD providers.
Salary and Benefits
- £39,000 - £50,000 basic salary depending on experience with a market leading bonus scheme
- 30 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Competitive pension scheme
- Ability to work from home and manage your own work schedule
Main Roles and Responsibilities
- Following up all leads with the aim of either securing a demonstration day or agreement to start the procurement process.
- Actively managing the procurement process for potential new contracts leading to a successful close. This includes writing business bespoke business plans if needed by the client to ensure an efficient as possible procurement process.
- Work-up of quotations.
- Manage existing clients and services to identify possible referral opportunities.
- Identify new market opportunities for the brand.
- Effective management of the sales pipeline.
Key Skills Required
- Applicants will require a minimum of 4 years experience in a account management / sales role working with the NHS / private care providers
- You will have a proven track record of winning and agreeing SLA’s within the public and private sectors
- Experience of working within and / or have knowledge of the ADHD field is desirable
- You will be client focused, commercially minded and have excellent communication and presentation skills
- Must be able to write succinct business plans and have the ability to effectively manage your workload
- You will be expected to travel within the South of the UK with some travel to Europe
- Full clean driving licence is essential for this role
If you are interested in having an informal discussion in the first instance please apply and include a full work history.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.