£15000 - £17500 per annum + additional benefits
5 months ago
Administration Assistant / Bideford, North Devon
Full Time / Permanent (37hrs)
£15,000-£17,500 depending on experience
We are looking for an Administration Assistant to be part of a leading care service that supports autistic adults in a residential environment. We are looking to hear from individuals who are supportive and sensitive towards the needs of autistic people.
This is a great opportunity for a self-starting individual keen to make a real impact in a growing business that itself supports & develops vulnerable adults.....
The successful candidate will have the ability to communicate well at all levels alongside competency to use Microsoft packages and have knowledge and experience of general office administration and basic knowledge and understanding of HR and financial administration tasks.
- Ideally 2 years professional learning & development or related admin experience in the Social Care and/or Education sectors.
- Highly proficient in MS Excel & Word
- A current driving licence
- A Business Studies/ equivalent qualification with strong HR/People/Administrative emphasis is desirable (not essential).
- 33 days annual leave
- Industry leading induction, training and development programme
- Career progression opportunities
- Employer Contribution Pension scheme
- 24-hour access to online training
- Online staff discount scheme for a range of companies and retailers
- Access to a 24 hour Employee Assistance counselling programme
The suitable candidate must be well organised and able to work in a busy environment prioritising tasks accordingly. Successful applicants will be required to complete the relevant safeguarding checks.
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment. Click HERE for more details.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 25 years' experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.