We are currently seeking Support Workers to work with Adults aged 18 and over with Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD)for a service based in Radstock. The service offers different models of support with a person-centred approach. You will be joining a specialist, passionate team working together to enable individuals to live more independently and achieve their goals and ambitions.
The service have 3 fully equipped houses within the area with excellent facilities and spacious communal area’s. Nestled within a beautiful, safe area, there a wide range of amenities nearby and some excellent routes for walking and cycling.
Job Type: Flexible temporary ongoing shifts
Shifts: Various shifts available including days and nights
Pay: £10.42 per hour inclusive of holiday entitlement
About the Role:
As a Support Worker, you will provide therapeutic care and support to individuals with Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD) in line with their tailor-made care package. Duties will include assisting with day to day tasks such as cooking, cleaning, accompanying them out in the community and providing positive behaviour support.
Key Requirements Required:
- 6 months of experience working with adults with Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Applications excepted from those with experience in supporting adults with other learning difficulties
- Right to work in the UK
- A valid enhanced DBS registered to the update service. Should you not already have a DBS, we can help facilitate this for you
- A passion for caring for and supporting adults with learning difficulties
- Excellent rates of pay, weekly pay, and no payroll charges
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs. Shifts scheduled and booked via Shift App
- 24-hour support line from Vetro Nursing
- On-Going Training
- 121 personal relationship with Consultant
- Agency worker of the month
- Entry into our Golden Ticket to win £1000
- 24-hour registration (Online Enhanced DBS)
- Holiday Pay
- Contributed Pension
- Free Uniform
Can you deliver a holistic and therapeutic approach to care and really make a difference to people with Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD)? If SO, we would love to hear from you. Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.