I have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced CQC manager to manage a brand new specialist service that will care and support for up to 6 adults with learning disabilities in a residential care home.
The service is part of a growing organisation, giving you the chance to grow with the company.
This specific home is based in Scunthorpe.
Salary: Up to £41,000
Contract Type: Permanent
About the Role:
- Hold CQC registration for brand new residential care home
- Manage CQC regulated service for Adults with learning disabilities.
- Ensure service is safe and effective, implementing company policies and procedures
- Ensure the service offers person-centered, outcome-focused support
- Ensure the service enables residents to have the best quality of life possible
- Manage recruitment and staff development, building your staff team.
- Ensure the service is compliant and meets CQC standards
- NVQ Level 5 Leadership and Manager
- Experience as a CQC Manager
If this sounds like your dream role, we would love to hear from you. Click the ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.