We have a fantastic opportunity to join our award winning agency to work within a team of support workers at one our Residential care homes in Caerleon.
Job Type: Flexible agency work
Hours: 7:30AM until 2PM / 2PM until 10PM / 8AM until 8PM
Pay: £9.10 / £10.20 per hour (including holiday pay)
- Helping adults with Autism achieve independence and their personal goals
- Supporting and transporting individuals to integrate into their community
- Develop individuals home making skills and personal chores
- Transforming lives and achieving results for Autistic Adults
- Full time hours
- Previous experience in dealing with Autism, challenging behaviours and epilepsy
- PBM trained - preferred however training can be provided
- One month plus experience within a care environment (volunteering, looking after family members)
- A genuine passion for caring for people with a variety of challenging conditions.
- An ability to work within a caring team offering the best possible care and support to residents.
- To possess a respectful, courteous and compassionate nature, and to believe in giving your personal best at all times
- Hard work, dedication and reliability. You will also make friends working with us.
If this sounds like the job for you click "apply" today or for more information please call or email Sam for a quick chat on email@example.com & 02921 660880