Are you an experienced Advanced Nurse Practioner looking to further your career? Are you passionate about holistic, person-centered care? If so, please read below about being part of a service that is aiming to change the face of Primary Care in Wales!
I have a brilliant opportunity for an experienced Advanced Nurse Practioner to join a primary care service that provides an innovative approach to patient care, based in Wrexham. The service you will be joining is aimed to provide a model that offers effective and efficient primary care for patients' emotional, social and medical requirements. The service is part of a social enterprise, that works alongside other professionals, agencies, and community groups to offer person-centered care.
Location - Wrexham
Pay - £44,600 - £46,800
Hours - 37.5 hours over 4 days!
- Joining an innovative and patient-centered service
- AN opportunity to be part of the first primary care service of his kind
- Study leade
- Matched holidays, or 27 days.
- NHS pension
About the role:
As an Advanced Nurse Practitioner, you will be responsible for...
- To act as an autonomous Practitioner exercising advanced clinical practice and care.
- Prescribe and manage medication
- Undertake history and physical examination to accurately assess the patient’s condition.
- Work in a positive manner across the social enterprise and alongside MDT
- Offer expert leadership to nursing staff and healthcare professionals within the organisation
- Support patients to adopt health promotion activities through social prescribing.
- Promote healthy lifestyles and support patients to apply principles of self-care and management.
- Provide evidence-based specialist knowledge and advice to patients, families and carers throughout the patient’s journey to meet their physical, emotional and psychological needs.
- Registered Nurse with current NMC registration
- MSc Advanced Practice
- Full driving license or access to assisted driver - required to travel to different locations
- Experience of working with multi-disciplinary teams
- Ability to perform advanced clinical procedures
- Advanced clinical assessment and diagnostics skills
If interested, click apply!