£21400 - £21500 per annum
23 days ago
I have an amazing opportunity for a Team Leader/ Assistant Manager to join a well established Children's Home, based in Preston. The service is part of a nationwide organisation. This specific home offers care and support for children and young people with LD.
- Be a positive role model for children and young people in your care
- Work closely with Deputy and Registered Manager
- Offer personal care when needed
- Encourage young people to succeed and progress through education and other activities
- Work closely with staff and young people to achieve personal goals and objectives and address any issues as and when they arise, working with other professionals where required / appropriate.
- Lead Support Workers when on shift
- Organise and manage day to day activities.
- Provide day to day support, care and guidance to children and teenagers in a residential setting.
Salary and Hours
Full Time - 37.5 hours
You would work shifts, 5 days out of 7 a week
- NVQ Level 3 in Children and Young People
- Experience with Autism or Learning Disabilities.
- Experience as a Senior Support Worker or Team Leader
If interested, click apply!