**Join our team now to be eligible for our £300 Registration Bonus!**
Supporting vulnerable patients, you will have a compassionate approach and be confident in your ability to provide first class treatment to each patient in your care in an often busy environment.
We are actively seeking experienced Band 7 Advanced Clinical Practitioners to join our team at Vetro Recruitment, to work on Elderly Care wards at Community Hospitals in Skegness and Spalding.
***Immediate starts available. ***
Location: Skegness and Spalding
Job Type: Flexible agency work. Block bookings of up to 3 months also available
Shifts: Early, Late, Long Day, Night
Registration Bonus: £300*
£22.76 to £36.42 per hour (PAYE)
Duties will include:
- Administering medication
- Provide advanced clinical assessment, investigate, diagnose, treat and/or refer/discharge as appropriate.
- Reviewing and planning care for patients
- Liaising with other professionals to deliver care to patients, including liaising with families.
- Undertaking appropriate investigations to formulate a diagnosis, implement and evaluate treatment/interventions and care for patients presenting with an undifferentiated diagnosis, complex needs or long-term conditions.
- Non-medical prescribing.
- £300 Registration Bonus (T's & C's apply)*
- Excellent Rates of pay, weekly pay, and no payroll charges
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs as well as block-bookings
- Vetro Mobile App for communicating shift availability and booking work
- 24-hour support line from Vetro Nursing
- Free Training
- Free Nurse Revalidation with our inhouse Vetro Nurse
- Access to NHS & Private Sector Vacancies
- 121 personal relationship with Consultant
- Agency worker of the month
- Entry into our Golden Ticket to win £1000
- 24-hour registration (Online Enhanced DBS)
- Holiday Pay
- Contributed Pension
- Free Uniform
- Up to £250 Referral Bonus Scheme
- Postgraduate study in Advanced Clinical Practice/Autonomous Practice with experience working in an ACP role
- You must hold a valid NMC PIN
- Up-to-date training certificates
- Right to work in the UK
- Familiarity with SystmOne is desirable
Can you deliver a holistic and therapeutic approach to care and really make a difference to people in your care? If this sounds like your dream role, we would love to hear from you. Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.