Haywards Heath, West Sussex
Up to £8.75 per annum + Full training given!
6 months ago
Vetro are looking for Bank Health Care Assistant to join an extra care supported housing scheme near Haywards Heath (RH16). We would like to speak with anyone that is passionate about Care or looking to start a career in Care.
As a Bank Care Assistant, you'll help residents enjoy each day by making sure they get the quality care and support they deserve. You'll assist with daily living, providing support and companionship - and sharing great moments and memories too. It's a chance to bring your dedication and compassion to a fulfilling environment. Every day will be different, so you can expect to undertake work that's as varied as it is rewarding. As a Bank Care Assistant, you could be doing anything from supporting residents with their food and drink and following care plans to ensuring that each of our residents has one-to-one time. It's an opportunity to put your skills to meaningful use and develop your career.
** No experience required as excellent training will be provided prior to starting **
- £8.75 per hour + sleep in paid at £70.47 per sleep
- overtime payments for Weekends, Nights and Bank holidays
- As this is a Bank position to provide cover as and when needed, such as for annual leave or sick leave, the hours and days you work will vary but sleep in shifts would be required
The role Key Responsibilities:
- Provide practical and emotional support to customers to achieve the outcomes set out in their care and/or housing support plan
- Provide personal care to customers as detailed and instructed within the care plan in accordance within policy & procedures
- Provide housing related support person centred to meet individual needs as described in the customers housing support plan
- Shift work will be based on a rota system, as schemes need covering 24/7, some including sleeping nights.
- Passionate about continuing or developing a career in Care.
- Experience within a similar setting would be ideal be not essential as Full Training given.
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently verbally, in writing and when using a Computer
- Pension up to 4% including generous life cover.
- Private Health Insurance cover for long term sickness.
- 25 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays.
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave.
- Career Pathways programme and development opportunities.
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment. Click HERE for more details.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
At Vetro Recruitment, we have over 25 years experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone