As the Business Development Manager, you will be supporting the BD Director in developing and creating opportunities to develop the be business within a certain area.
This role is based in Stockport, with the flexibility of working from home too.
Pay: Negotiable dependant on experience, from £30,000 - £60,000
Location: Stockport and Home Working
Hours: 37.5 hours
- Work within the BD team
- Generate development opportunities and leads for the organisation to develop
- Work with the SMT ensuring opportunities meet with the overall vision of the company
- Due diligence of potential opportunities
- Build rapport and relationships with external agencies, companies and contacts
- Provide expert advice to support the development of production and tenders
- Follow company ethos, policy and procedures
- Assist with marketing strategy
- Market research
- Identify risks and benefits of potential opportunities
- Enhanced company pension
- Enhanced maternity/paternity leave
- Minimum of 35 days holidays, increasing with service.
- Enhanced Company sick pay
- Life assurance Benefit
- Recruit a friend scheme
- Employee of the year awards
- Employee Assistance programme/counselling service
- Free on-site parking
- Paid DBS check
- Online shopping discounts
- Inhouse and external Training courses provided.
- Free eye tests
- Long term service awards
- We are a Mindful and Disability Confident Employer
To be considered:
- Experience in a BD role within the Health and Social Care Sector
- Management Experience
If this position sounds of interest, please click "Apply". One of the Vetro team will be in touch to talk about the role in more detail and your experience.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC GOLD accredited and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.