£30000 - £35000 per annum + bonus + company car + benefits
Menna Del Jones
13 days ago
Menna Del Williams
Business Development Manager
Location: Home based (anywhere in UK) with travel
Competitive Salary + Bonus + Company Car
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Business Development Manager to join a leading brand in Safety Wear and PPE. Our client has National and International reach, so they can consider candidates based anywhere in the UK who have relevant industry experience.
The Business Development Manager will help the business continue to grow revenues and profitability. Reporting into the Sales Director, you will be part of a successful business with an industry leading range of products.
- Responsibility for the development of specific accounts, both current and lapsed with the key responsibility of area growth.
- Qualification of leads generated by the website, inbound telephone calls to our main office, and other enquiries including engaging with customers or prospects by telephone and face to face.
- Formulating appropriate strategies to secure and/or develop allocated accounts and leads Recording all Sales and Customer Care activity on our relevant systems.
- Meet targets set by the sales directors for new account generation and sales growth.
- Work towards the formulation of annual and monthly sales targets per customer, reporting on and accepting accountability for forecasts.
- Preparing and/or assisting in the preparation of tenders and proposals.
- Performing other sales-related duties and activities as may reasonably be assigned by the Sales Director from time to time.
- Dealing with incoming enquiries from new and existing customers.
- Undertake presentations and reports as appropriate to senior management, customers, internal staff and other stakeholders in respect of new opportunities, targets and progress.
- Providing quotes and pricing for clients and following these up accordingly
- Work alongside our distributor partners to proactively find, select and convert end users onto our products.
- Proactively establish end user contacts and conduct user trials in order to spec our products and ultimately support our distributor base.
Experience and Skills;
- Ability to drive new business through existing and emerging customers
- A positive, can-do attitude with excellent communication skills and who is articulate and passionate.
- Self-driven and results-oriented
- Strong presentation and reporting skills.
- Strong commercial acumen. Able to understand profit and loss calculations and basic business finance, e.g., gross margin percentages and calculations.
- Comfortable working to targets
- Natural drive & enthusiasm
- Ability to build strong rapport and create long lasting relationships at all levels.
- Able to multitask and prioritise, and run multiple projects at any one time.
- Knowledge of Safety Wear and PPE
To be considered for this role, please click "Apply". One of the Vetro team will be in touch to talk about the role in more detail and your experience.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC GOLD accredited and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.