£19.25 - £22.76 per hour
02921 660 880
about 2 months ago
Are you a dedicated Mental Health Nurse with strong experience caring for young people in the community who require care and support?
**Join our team now to be eligible for our £300 Registration Bonus!**
As a CAMHS nurse you will have at least 2 years’ post qualifying experience, preferably more working with children and families. You will have experience of providing therapeutic interventions to children and families and experience of and ability to manage risk and complexity
Within the CAMHS service you will also be required to manage duty on a rota basis with the support of a backup duty officer. This will be after you have shadowed the duty process on a couple of occasions.
Location: Leyland and Preston
Job Type: Full Time temporary contract - however we will also consider Part Time applications
Pay:£19.25 - £22.76 per hour (PAYE)
We have ongoing, work available with either full or part-time hours to suit your availability. We are especially interested to hear from Mental Health Nurse Nurses who are compassionate, committed and have experience nursing in CAMHS and working with young people. You will provide therapeutic care and support to young people, providing a first class service and commitment to making a difference in the lives of these patients and their families.
● £300 Registration Bonus (T's & C's apply)*
● £250 Referral Bonus
● Subsidised Travel & Accommodation for block-bookings
● Excellent rates of pay, weekly pay, PAYE and Umbrella welcome
● Chance to win £1000
● Worker of the month
● Mobile App for confirmed shifts and viewing schedule
● 24-hour support line
● Free online training provided and subsidised practical training
● Free nurse revalidation with our in-house Vetro nurse
● Access to private sector vacancies
● 24-hour registration (Online Enhanced DBS)
● Holiday pay, contributed pension (optional)
● Free uniform
● You must be a Mental Health trained Nurse with at least 2 years relevant and recent experience
● You must hold a valid NMC PIN
● Up-to-date training certificates
● Right to work in the UK
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.