£10.09 - £15.14 per hour
6 months ago
We are seeking mental health support workers for a position starting immediately that we have available at a private hospital in the Bristol area.
The job is located on the outskirts of Bristol city close to the M32 and within touching distance of both the M4 and M5. You will be working closely with both males and females aged between 12 and 18 years within a secure setting with the aim of improving their coping techniques.
Hours & Pay
Full time and part time jobs available (long days and night shifts)
£10.09 - £15.14 per hour inc holiday entitlement
Immediate start available
Full training provided
Are you the ideal candidate?
The ideal candidate for the job has 6 months experience in a mental health setting, has a DBS on the update service and is will to undertake all training provided by Vetro.
Interested? Apply today!
If this sounds like the job for you click "apply" or for more information call Ethan for a chat on 02921 660880
- Dedicated Nurse manager
- Excellent Rates of pay
- Vetro Nursing shift booking app
- Working for a reputable Nursing Agency with REC and CSSIW registration.
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs (1 day a month up to full-time hours)
- Weekly PAYE pay with no Payroll fees
- 28 days Holiday Pay (Full-time hours, pro rata if less)
- 24-hour support line from Vetro Nursing
- On-Going Training
- Annual Appraisals and Supervision from our registered Nurse.
- £250 Love2Shop vouchers for every Nurse you recommend. Click HERE for details.
- Agency worker of the month
Ready to refer?
Do you know a qualified Nurse or Support Worker who would be interested in a new job? Refer them today and receive up to £250 love2shop voucher.
At Vetro Nursing, we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Nursing acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.