West Sussex, England
£18135 - £22000 per annum
3 days ago
Vacancy Type: Permanent - Full time
Location: West Sussex
Industry: Adults Housing
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £9.30 per hour / £18,135 per Annum (overtime payments for Weekends, Nights and Bank holidays)
Vetro Recruitment have an exciting opportunity for Care and Support workers in West Sussex!
Our client offers housing along with specialist support for people over the age of 55 who need extra care to remain living independently. The service is tailored to the residents' specific needs and includes a range of practical support to help manage their homes.
As a Care/Support Worker, you'll help residents enjoy each day by making sure they get the quality care and support they deserve. You'll assist with daily living, providing support and companionship. It's a chance to bring your dedication and compassion to a fulfilling environment. Every day will be different, so you can expect to undertake work that's as varied as it is rewarding!
Full training and induction before starting are provided, along with work shadowing with Senior Support Staff. You will be joining an established team who are very warm and welcoming.
Shift times can vary from:
7AM - 4PM
7AM - 6PM
2PM - 10PM
4PM - 10PM
7AM - 10PM
£9.30 per hour - overtime payments for Weekends, Nights and Bank holidays. Further training and career development encouraged.
- Personal care
- Help with medication
- Maintaining your tenancy
- Money and benefits
- Managing your health
- Getting involved
- Living life to the full
For permanent staff, as well as your salary, you can expect:
- Pension including generous life cover
- All employees are insured against accidents in the workplace/on work business
- Enhanced maternity leave dependent on the length of service
- Interest-free season ticket loan
- A package of flexible benefits selection offered via salary sacrifice, including tax-free benefits for you to select
- Co-parent/paternity leave - up to ten days paid leave within three months of the birth or adoption of the child
- Sabbatical - when you've been employed for five years you can request a sabbatical of up to 6 months
- Two paid volunteering days a year to use for the cause of your choice, subject to the manager's approval and service need
- Spot bonus, time off and shopping vouchers awarded to staff who are considered to have gone over and above in their role
- Christmas savings club with London Credit Union
- Employee assistance program including free and confidential counseling and support
At Vetro Care, we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.