Burgess Hill, West Sussex
£17063 - £20303 per annum
3 months ago
We are looking for a Care Assistant to join and extra care supported housing scheme in Burgess Hill. We would like to speak with anyone that is passionate about Care or looking to start a career in Care. No experience required as excellent training will be provided prior to starting.
- £17,063 + sleep ins paid at £67.50 per sleep(average 1 a week) = £20,303
- overtime payments for Weekends, Nights and Bank holidays .
- Full time, permanent position
Successful candidates will be working in a supported living environment for elderly and vulnerable residents. You will provide personal care and housing related support to residents.
Our client provides care and support to thousands of people across the South East of the UK. They aim to help them people live more independently. They treat every person as an individual, creating a support plan just for them, so that they live more independently, with more dignity, more choice and more control. Their personalised approach enables people to choose their own package of care.
The role Key Responsibilities:
- Provide practical and emotional support to customers to achieve the outcomes set out in their care and/or housing support plan
- Provide personal care to customers as detailed and instructed within the care plan in accordance within policy & procedures
- Provide housing related support person centred to meet individual needs as described in the customers housing support plan
- Shift work will be based on a rota system, as schemes need covering 24/7, some including sleeping nights.
- Passionate about continuing or developing a career in Care.
- Experience within a similar setting would be ideal be not essential as Full Training given.
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently verbally, in writing and when using a Computer
As well as your salary and an annual company bonus based on performance, you can expect:
- Pension up to 4% including generous life cover.
- Long Service awards.
- Spot Bonus.
- Private Health Insurance cover for long term sickness
- Interest-Free Season Ticket Loan or Car Loan for Essential Users.
- 25 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays.
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave.
- Career Pathways programme and development opportunities.
- Professional Fees, up to 75% of Approved Study Fees Paid.
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment. Click HERE for more details.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
At Vetro Recruitment, we have over 25 years experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone