£9.23 - £10.25 per hour, Benefits: Fantastic Career Progression!!
02921 660 880
about 1 month ago
We have an AMAZING opportunity for a PASSIONATE and AMBITIOUS individual to join an established Home Care provider committed to providing safe, reliable, effective and responsive home care in and around the Newport area of Gwent.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, compassionate and experienced individual who wants to learn and grow within their role of care coordinator, to eventually become the Registered Manager of the Service, through the support and guidance of the Directors.
Hourly Rate: £9.23 - £10.25 per hour
Location: Newport, Gwent (NP20 postcode)
Hours: 37.5 hours per week - Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm with some flexibility required!
No two days are ever the same, so you need to be happy to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. It is a challenging role, but offers unrivalled career progression!!
- Annual pay review
- Opportunity to complete Level 5 in Management
- Opportunity to move into a Registered Managers role
- Working alongside a highly experienced Health & Social Care Director wanting to teach and nurture the right person into developing themselves to reach their full potential
- Working for a rapidly expanding company
- Statutory sick pay
- 28 days annual leave
- Using in house systems to prepare weekly rosters in advance of work and coordinating care staff and clients.
- To allocate appropriate travel time between clients and ensure the company meets its legal requirement regarding working time regulations.
- Allocating staff to training, recorded leave, sickness and other absences when needed
- To cover care calls when they are not allocated.
- To work with the wider team to ensure continuity of approach, maintaining clear communication.
- Communicating with families and external medical professionals
- Experience as a Care Coordinator within a home care setting is essential
- You must be a driver due to the fact that you may be required to step in and help on calls around the city at short notice
- NVQ Level 3 in Health & Social Care is desirable
If this sounds like your dream role, we would love to hear from you. Click the ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.