£21930 per annum, Benefits: ** NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED **
02921 660 880
7 months ago
If you have experience within the Care sector or looking to become a care coordinator we would love to hear from you. We are looking for a person who has effective planning skills and the ability to problem-solve in a high-pressure environment. If you are a team player, this could be the team for you.
In the role of Care Coordinator, Have a good understanding that the client's needs are in order to match the right Care Worker. Looking to coordinate travel time to and from different locations. Filling in rotas and allocating shifts to the care workers. Arranging cover for holidays, sickness and absents.
The location of the role would be based at the branch so being a non-driver is considered.
Salary: £21,930 per annum
Hours: 40 per week (Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5pm)
On-call: For immediate absences and emergencies, this is a requirement.
Type of Role: Permanent
- 25 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays, also 1 day birthday leave in addition
- Competitive salary. On-call included in the salary
- Company Pension
- A company that has access to a wide variety of different types of roles and encourages staff development and progression.
- Instant and continued training from day one.
- Chances for progression and promotion, including fully funded qualifications!
- NVQ/QCF level 3 in Care (not essential as training will be provided)
- Double vaccinated (Essential)
- Experience within Domiciliary Care is (not essential)
- Experience and knowledge of CQC Compliance. (essential).
- Experienced in conducting care assessments, care reviews.
- Able to work within a fast-paced team environment.
- Being flexible around working schedules, roles and responsibilities as it is a fast-growing start-up environment.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.