£17878 - £18808 per annum
Menna Del Jones
about 1 year ago
Menna Del Williams
CARE COORDINATOR / ADMINISTRATOR
Cardiff City Centre
£17,878 (pro rata)
30 hours per week
Working with the Area Manager, this newly created role is a unique opportunity for the successful candidate to work in a busy yet highly rewarding role.
There are two primary functions of the position; firstly to provide operational support to a small team of peripatetic workers; by organising their rotas, training opportunities, support through supervision and team meetings.
The second primary function is to provide administrative support with the payroll function, working with the management team to process queries, and to support issues that may arise for the operational staff.
Duties will include;
- Maintaining training log
- Chasing timesheets
- Inputting payroll information on a weekly basis
- Arranging rotas
- Shift patterns
- Logging H&S reports
- Taking minutes in meetings
What you'll need to succeed;
- Strong Administration experience
- Confident to deal with people face-to-face on the phone and email
- Good IT skills, specifically in Microsoft Excel are essential.
- Experience of working in Care/Support sector, ideally within a supervisory role is essential
What you will get in return;
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Healthcare scheme
- Paid development opportunities
- 3% employer contribution pension scheme