Wythenshawe, Greater Manchester
£45000 - £47000 per annum
over 1 year ago
We are currently recruiting for a Care Home Manager, to join a well established social care organisation.
The Home Manager, will be managing a large Nursing and Residential service, based in Wythenshawe, Manchester.
The Home Manager will be inheriting a recently refurbished home, that cares for older people and people living with dementia.
The Home Manager will be responsible for the overall and general running of the service alongside a Clinical lead and a team of managers at a local level who will offer support.
The Home Manager will be responsible for ensuring the home operates within CQC guidelines and ensuring that the residents will receive the best possible care.
The Home Manager salary is £45,000.
To be considered you will need the below
- Demonstrable track record of CQC compliance as a Registered Care Home Manager
- NVQ 4/5 in social care management or equivalent
- Registered Nurse qualification (desirable)
- Strong people management skills
- Engaging communication skills
- Ability to forge effective working relationships internally and externally
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment.