I have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Registered Manager to join a well-established organisation that specialises in residential and nursing care within specialist homes across the North West.
The role is to manage a GOOD CQC rated, medium sized, residential care home based in Accrington.
The home is a purpose-built dementia residential care home that provides a friendly and companionable place to live.
Pay - £40,000 - £44,000
Hours - Full time, permanent
- Competitive Salary - depending on experience
- Career development opportunities
- Excellent work environment
- Paid DBS
- Fortnightly pay
- 5.6 weeks of paid annual leave
- Pension scheme
- `Free parking
- Comprehensive Induction
- Hold CQC registration to manage an elderly residential care home
- Ensure service offers a homely and safe environment for all residents
- Manage staff team
- Work alongside HR department
- Provide a safe, supportive and positive culture for elderly residents.
- Ensure all residents are safe and have effective and bespoke care
- Manage recruitment and staff development
- Ensure the service is kept safe, clean, and effective.
- NVQ Level 5
- Residential Management experience (2 years minimum)
- Elderly residential care home experience
If this position sounds of interest, please click "Apply". One of the Vetro team will be in touch to talk about the role in more detail and your experience.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC GOLD accredited and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.