Are you looking for a long term, full time role for September?
Vetro Education has a long term role for an experienced school Caretaker to work in a Primary School based in Blaenau Gwent.
***September start ***
Location: Blaenau Gwent
Job Type: 3 months and could be extended
Pay: £10.00 - £11.25 per hour
About the Role:
The school situated in Blaenau Gwent is looking for a relief caretaker to start working in September. This will be for a minimum of 3 months and will be reviewed at the end, potentially will be extended.
We are proud of the relationships we have with our schools. Our partnerships are based on mutual values and ethics so we know you are being placed at the best schools.
- Excellent Rates of pay, weekly pay, and no payroll charges
- Approved NPS Framework Supplier in Wales
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs
- Vetro Mobile App for communicating shift availability and booking work
- Support from an education-led consultant with a personal relationship
- Free Training
- Agency worker of the month
- Entry into our Golden Ticket to win £1000
- 24-hour registration (Online Enhanced DBS)
- Holiday Pay - paid weekly or accumulated in a holiday pot
- Contributed pension
- Experienced school caretaker
- Excellent time keeping skills
- Reliable and Trustworthy
- References covering the last two years (no gaps)
- Hold a current DBS on the update service or willing to take one out
- The Right to Work in the UK
- Caretaking duties
- Key holder - locking up the school
- Cleaning toilets, desks, floors
- Empty bins
- Lock windows
- Checking stock levels
- Maintenance of social distance areas, due to covid.
Can you support and encourage children to flourish? If this sounds like your dream role, we would love to hear from you. Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
If you want to know more about us at Vetro Recruitment, please hit the link below:
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.