- Case Manager - Open to Nurses, Qualified Social Workers, Physios and Occupational Therapists
- Providing person-centered case management to adults with acquired brain injury and complex needs
- As a Case Manager, you will create, manage and update bespoke care packages for adults, coordinating rehabilitation, care, support, employment, and education services for your clients
- The role is office-based, with the office being based in Bury, working from home and flexible working is facilitated
- Case Management specialist
- Provide Case Management to Adult's across the North West
- The team is made up of experienced health and social care professionals
- The team is made up of Case Managers, Assistant Case Managers and Administrators
- £35,000 - £40,000
- Monday - Friday
- 9am - 5pm
- Work alongside a team of health and social care professionals providing case management support to adults across the North West
- Working as a team alongside assistants and administrators
- Meet and communicate with clients and their families
- Detailed report writing
- Create, manage, design, and update cases
- Create and implement care plans which can involve; adaptations to homes, recruitment of care agencies, accommodation support, adaptations to the workplace, purchasing of equipment, speaking and organising rehabilitation from health and social care professionals, and creating a weekly structure to your client's lives.
- 2 years post qualification experience as an Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist, Social Worker or Nurse
- Driving Licence
- Ideally, experience as a Case manager, but not essential
If this position sounds of interest, please click "Apply". One of the Vetro team will be in touch to talk about the role in more detail and your experience.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC GOLD accredited and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.