£30000 - £36000 per annum
0151 559 8680
about 1 month ago
I have a fantastic opportunity for experienced health and social care professionals to become a Case Manager for a well-established and growing organisation that offers case management services to clients across the North West and North Wales.
As a Case Manager, you will design and manage bespoke packages for clients in your caseload. The organisation has a client base of adults and children with a range of disabilities such as acquired and traumatic brain injury, spinal cord injury, birth injury, and other complex conditions.
As a Case Manager, you will be integral to the coordination of health, care, rehabilitation, educational, and employment services for your clients.
We have vacancies _to work as a Case Manager for both children and adults - depending on your background.
Pay: £30,000 - £36,000 - DOE
Hours: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm
Location: Home-based - Head Office based on The Wirral - expectation to attend during induction.
Open to: Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, SALTs, Social Workers or Nurses.
- Create, manage and update care plans which will be bespoke to each client
- Work alongside other Case Managers in a fast-paced environment
- Meet potential clients
- Write detailed reports, many clients will be involved in the Medico-Legal process. All reports must be appropriate and accurate, as may be used in court.
- Liaise with other health care professionals, organisations and arranging appointments and assessments
- Build a report with clients, ensuring packages meet their needs
- Liaise with clients' families
- No hands-on care or support.
- Take part in an extensive induction and training programme.
- 2 years post qualification experience as an Occupational Therapist, SALT, Physiotherapist, Social Worker or Nurse
- Driving Licence
- Ideally, experience with children or adults with complex needs/ABI
- Ideally, experience as a Case manager
Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.