I am in search of motivated, passionate and caring health and social care professionals, see below for details:The role is for a Case Manager, to work within a case manager specialist organisation, that is based in the northwest. I am looking for both the adults and children teams. A Case Manager provides bespoke care packages for adults/children/families who have a range of needs such as acquired and traumatic brain injury, spinal cord injury, birth injury, and other complex conditions. As a Case Manager, you will be build rapport with your clients, and coordinate the organisation of care, support, rehabilitation, adaptations to the home/workplace and school.
Location: Home-based is an option - Head Office based on The Wirral - expectation to attend during induction - induction usually lasts up to 3 months
Pay and hours:
- £30,000 - £36,000 - DOE
- Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm
- Create, manage and update care plans which will be bespoke to each client
- Work alongside other Case Managers in a fast-paced environment
- Meet potential clients
- Write detailed reports, many clients will be involved in the Medico-Legal process. All reports must be appropriate and accurate, as may be used in court.
- Liaise with other health care professionals, organisations and arrange appointments and assessments
- Build a report with clients, ensuring packages meet their needs
- Liaise with clients' families
- No hands-on care or support.
- Take part in an extensive induction and training programme.
- 2 years post qualification experience as an Occupational Therapist, SALT, Physiotherapist, Social Worker or Nurse
- Driving Licence
- Ideally, experience with children or adults with complex needs/ABI
- Ideally, experience as a Case manager
If this position sounds of interest, please click "Apply". One of the Vetro team will be in touch to talk about the role in more detail and your experience.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC GOLD accredited and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.