£35000 - £38000 per annum
23 days ago
I have a superb opportunity for a Charge Nurse to work within a specialist mental health hospital based in Wellington, Somerset which provides care and support to adults with enduring metal illness.
About the role:
- Provide strong and robust leadership in the clinical environment
- Monitor the performance and conduct of staff and to take corrective action when necessary.
- Promote and safeguard the well-being and interests of all patients, employees, and visitors.
- Ensuring the confidentiality, security, and accuracy of data and information and compliance with Regulatory guidelines and statutory requirements.
- Maintain and evidence standards of competence as defined by the NMC, to remain registered.
- Promotes quality approaches making others aware of the impact of quality
- Understands own role, its scope and how this may change and develop over time in developing a high-quality organisation
- Reviews effectiveness of own team and helps and enables others to work as a team
- Prioritises own workload and manages own time in a manner that maintains and promotes high quality
- Evaluates the quality of own and others' work in own area and raises quality issues and related risks with the appropriate people
- Supports changes in own area that improves the quality of systems and processes.
- First level nurse with evidence of professional development, relevant skills and knowledge.
- Awareness of the wider Healthcare economy and political environment.
- Relevant experience in a similar environment.
- Proven track record of leadership skills.
£35,000 - £38,000 working full time, plus extensive benefits, career progression opportunities.
**if this opportunity is of interest please click apply below with an up to date CV**