Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Up to £39400 per annum
5 months ago
I have a superb opportunity for a Charge Nurse RMN to work within a complex care & mental health centre based in Milton Keynes caring for adults with a range of mental health requirements.
About the role:
- As a Registered Charge Nurse, you will lead and co-ordinate the quality and management of nursing care, service user care, and the clinical environment whilst on duty.
- You will manage and direct the delivery of clinical services within a ward or unit, ensuring it complies with statutory regulations, current legislation and meets quality standards.
- Provide strong and robust leadership in the clinical environment
- Monitor the performance and conduct of staff and to take corrective action when necessary.
- Promote and safeguard the well-being and interests of all patients, employees, and visitors.
- Ensuring the confidentiality, security, and accuracy of data and information and compliance with Regulatory guidelines and statutory requirements.
- Maintain and evidence standards of competence as defined by the NMC, to remain registered.
- Promotes quality approaches making others aware of the impact of quality
- Understands own role, its scope and how this may change and develop over time in developing a high-quality organisation
- Reviews effectiveness of own team and helps and enables others to work as a team
- Prioritises own workload and manages own time in a manner that maintains and promotes high quality
- Evaluates the quality of own and others' work in own area and raises quality issues and related risks with the appropriate people
- Supports changes in own area that improves the quality of systems and processes
- Takes appropriate action when there is a persistent problem with quality.
£39,400 working full time 37.5 hours per week, plus extensive benefits and career progression.
**If you feel this opportunity is for you then please click apply below with an up to date CV**