Job type: Flexible work
Hours: 7.30am - 11pm/ 7.30pm-7.30am
Pay: £11.21 - £22.42 per hour including holiday pay & Bank holidays
Do you want to help promote the independence and wellbeing of young people?
Have you got previous experience supporting emotional behavioural difficulties?
Are you looking for an opportunity to pick up additional or flexible work?
We currently have an exciting opportunity to support a house in Barry which currently supports young people. You will be working alongside an experienced team of Support Workers to provide the best possible care for children and young people who may present with challenging behaviours.
What will you do as a Children’s Residential Support Worker?
- You will provide support for the children and young people in the home and promote their independence and wellbeing
- You will protect children and young people from risks to their health and welfare
- You will encourage children and young people to take part in activities and take responsibility for their own lives where appropriate
- You will ensure the safety of young people by maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of care plans and guidelines
- You will support and overcome challenging behaviours when needed
3 great things about Vetro Recruitment
- Booking app where you can choose your shifts
- Choice of working across our three divisions (Care, Education and Nursing)
- Free entry into the “Vetro Golden Ticket” competition to win £500 every quarter
We pride ourselves on enhancing the lives of people in care through the provision of quality vetted staff and therefore all offers of employment will be subject to satisfactory pre-employment checks.