£11.20 per hour
02921 660 880
about 1 month ago
We are actively seeking experienced Support Workers to join our team at Vetro Recruitment, working within a residential setting in the Mountain Ash area. This service offers 24 hour residential care and support for children with emotional behavioural difficulties.
This service accommodates up to to 3 young people. The service is based on supporting and helping young people build up their confidence and independence.
**Due to the nature of the job and the activities involved, we are only able to consider applicants who have a full drivers licence**
Immediate starts available.
- Location: Mountain Ash
- Job Type: Flexible agency work
- Shifts: Flexible working hours including waking nights
- Pay: £11.20 per hour including holiday pay
- Encouraging young people to participate in activities and take responsibility for their own lives depending on their age. You will provide support for the children and young people in the home to promote their independence and well-being whilst providing a therapeutic care environment.
- Ensuring the safety of the young people and maintaining up-to-date knowledge of the individual’s care plan, guidelines, reward system, and preferred method of communication.
- Supporting taxing behaviour safely and sympathetically, dealing with challenging behaviours when needed, and maintaining a safe environment for young people.
- Developing and maintaining good working relationships with the staff, parents, Social Workers, and other professionals that may be involved in the young people’s lives such as Psychologists.
- Protecting children and young people from risks to their health and welfare.
- Keeping the homely, friendly culture and environment of the home.
- Excellent Rates of pay, weekly pay, and no payroll charges
- Free online training and subsidised practical training (TMVA,PMVA,PBM)
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs.
- Shifts scheduled and booked via Shift App
- 24-hour support line from Vetro Nursing
- 121 personal relationship with Consultant
- Agency worker of the month
- Entry into our Golden Ticket to win £1000 - Every temp working for vetro can gain entry to this by working a nominal number of hours
- Holiday Pay
- Contributed Pension
- 6 months of experience
- A Driving licence is essential with business insurance
- Right to work in the UK
- TMVA training is mandatory - Training can be provided
Can you deliver a holistic and therapeutic approach to care and really make a difference to people with mental health conditions? If this sounds like your dream role, we would love to hear from you. Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.