about 1 year ago
Do you want to make a real difference and contribute to enhancing the lives of children with emotional and behavioural difficulties? If the answer is "yes", please read on.
- Pay £8.50 to £10.09 per hour - Weekly pay
- Shift Patterns: Days and nights
- Ongoing ADHOC cover
- Location: BArry, Cardiff
The organisation has a caring philosophy, with a genuine commitment to making a real difference for young lives.
The organisation is an established and strong care-focused business recognised for its experience and excellent reputation in the sector. The company strives to provide strategies, support and solutions to some of the most difficult challenges involving young people. The organisation Works closely with local authorities and professional bodies to ensure person centred approaches.
Some of the young people at the service may have particularly complex health needs and physical disabilities. Your duties would be to support the young people with these complexities and support them in their day-to-day living.
As a Children’s Residential Support Worker you will be responsible for:
- To support the young people in their day-to-day living
- To ensure the safety of the young people and provide a safe environment for them to live in.
- To be able to deal with challenging behaviours and provide emotional and physical support when needed.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with the young people, other staff and professionals.
- Experience as a Support Worker with young people is desirable.
- Car driver is preferable due to the location of the service.
- Be open and approachable person
- Have the ability to build good relationships with service users, staff and outside professionals
- A DBS on the online update service would be desirable
- 28 days Holiday (including bank holidays)
- Free Training
- Weekly pay
- £50 Love2Shop referral scheme
- Employee of the month scheme
- CV writing support and career advice
- Quick registration (including online Enhanced DBS check)
- 24/7 support from our dedicated team of recruitment consultants
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment. Go to Vetro Recruitment website for more details; https://www.vetrorecruitment.co.uk/candidates/candidate-referral-bonus.aspx
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 25 years’ experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.