You would be joining a well established nationwide social care organisation providing care and support to young people with mild, moderate and severe autistic spectrum conditions, this is based on their sites near Preston, Lancs. You would receive comprehensive training upon commencement of the role.
******Immediate Starts available******
Pay: £9.30 per hour
Job Type: Full Time Waking Nights - 3 month Temp to Perm
Pay & Hours:
- £9.30 per hour
- Waking Nights
- Full time
- 3 months temp to perm
Benefits of working with us:
- Excellent Rates of pay
- Vetro Nursing shift booking app, book shifts, update availability and see where you are working
- Working for a reputable Nursing Agency with REC and CSSIW registration.
- Weekly pay with no Payroll fees
- Holiday Pay (Full-time hours, pro rata if less)
- 24-hour support line from Vetro Nursing.
- On-Going Training
- £250 high street shopping vouchers for every Nurse you recommend
- Agency worker of the month
- Supporting the teaching, learning, social and independence activities and experiences of young people in your care.
- Assist senior staff with a compilation of care and learning plans.
- Assisting young people with all aspects of daily life and education
- Experience of working with children is desirable but not essential as we can except adult and challenging behavior due to a comprehensive training package
- Right to work in the UK
- Caring and compassionate
- Experience as a support worker
- Registered on the DBS update service - although we can facilitate this for you using the fast track Ebulk Service
- At least 2 references from your current and previous employer
- Ability to communicate effectively at all times
Please apply to this role if you would like to be considered.
At Vetro Recruitment, we have over 25 years’ experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC and CSSIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.