I am recruiting for an experienced Health and Social Care Professional to join an established organisation as a Case Manager.
To be considered for the role, you will need to be qualified; Nurse, Physio, OT, Social Worker or SALT, with experience working with children.
As a Case Manager, you will work with families and children, creating and managing bespoke care packages for children who may have ABI, Spinal Cord Injuries and or complex needs, likely from birth or catastrophic accidents. As a Case Manager, you will be integral to the coordination of health, care, rehabilitation, educational, and employment services for your clients.
Location: Home-based - Head Office based on The Wirral - expectation to attend during induction.
Pay: £30,000 - £36,000 - DOE
Hours: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm
- Work within a team of health and social care professionals
- Ensure all care, support and care plans meet CQC standards (where relevant)
- Create, design, manage and publish cases for clients
- Liaise and build rapport with families of clients
- Ensure cases meet clients requirements
- Meet and communicate with clients and families
- Liaise with professionals, both health and social care and outside this industry
- Detail report writing
- 2 years post qualification experience as an Occupational Therapist, SALT, Physiotherapist, Social Worker or Nurse
- Driving Licence
- Experience working with children
- Ideally, experience as a Case manager
If this position sounds of interest, please click "Apply". One of the Vetro team will be in touch to talk about the role in more detail and your experience.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC GOLD accredited and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.