I have a fantastic opportunity to join a national organisation, that specialises in care and support to children and young people within residential care homes across the country.
The role I am recruiting for is for a Deputy Manager to join a 2 bedded residential care home, based in North Liverpool.
The service is an OFSTED regulated home, supporting children and young people with learning disabilities and Autism.
Pay: £10.50 - £12.30 p/h, + £68 per sleeps
Hours: 39 hours a week contract.
- Mixture of office hours and shifts across 7 days
- One Weekend in, one weekend off
- Sleeps optional
- Work within management team alongside Registered Manager and other Deputy Manager
- Support Manager in managing staff team and recruitment
- Ensure service is up to OFSTED standards
- Ensure all children are safe and supported
- Ensure that care given by staff meets company and OFSTED standards
- NVQ Level 3 Children and Young People
- Driving Licence
- Ideally experience as a Deputy Manager
- Ideally learning disabilities experience
If this position sounds of interest, please click "Apply". One of the Vetro team will be in touch to talk about the role in more detail and your experience.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC GOLD accredited and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.