I have a UNIQUE opportunity for an ASPIRATIONAL Children’s Home Manager to join a leading Children’s Residential Home & Education provider to move into a multi-site / peripatetic role, supporting the running of 3 children’s homes who support young people with emotional behavioural difficulties located on the Leicestershire, Warwickshire border in the towns of Rugby and Hinckley.
You will be responsible for supporting the managers within the 3 residential services, to provide the very best practice, development of staff and offer cover and support where necessary to ensure the homes are operating at the highest standard.
Whilst 2 of the homes are currently rated “good” with Ofsted and the 3rd is a brand new development. This role will provide unrivalled variety, allowing you to really get stuck in and make a difference!
Salary: up to £62,000 (up to £48,000 basic DOE + £14,000 achievable bonus per annum)
Location: Rugby & Hinckley (Warwickshire & Leicestershire)
Hours: 39 hours per week
Contract Type: Permanent
Annual Leave Entitlement: 7 weeks
- 7 weeks annual leave per year
- Up to £14,000 achievable bonus per year on top of basic salary
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Company sick pay scheme
- Company paid health scheme
- Access to company pension scheme with up to 5% matched contributions
- Free life insurance
- 3 years experience managing a Children’s Residential Service to a “good” or “outstanding” standard.
- NVQ or QCF Level 5 in Leadership and Management (Children's Services)
- NVQ Level 3 in Children's Residential Services.
- You must be a driver with a full UK licence and your own vehicle due to the nature of the role.
Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.