Are you a PASSIONATE and INSPIRATIONAL Children’s Home Manager looking for a new opportunity in management? Or are you an EXPERIENCED Deputy looking to step up?
I have a FANTASTIC opportunity for an INSPIRATIONAL individual to join a SMALL, PASSIONATE Children's Residential provider with a proven success of outstanding outcomes for the young people they support.
I am recruiting for a Children’s Home Manager in the Newton Abbot area of Devon within an organisation that provides small homes for either one or two young people, helping them to provide intensive and individualised care. With a focus on providing young people with nurture, structure, routine and consistency and a therapeutic approach to behaviour management.
Easily commutable from Paignton, Plymouth, Okehampton, Exeter and the surrounding area, the service is a 2 bedded home for children and young people aged 7 - 18 with emotional and behavioural difficulties.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the residential service, and most importantly the well being of the children and young people within your care. Duties will include budget management, recruitment, referrals, staff management, managing and maintaining OFSTED registrations and standards, and ensuring the service offers therapeutic care and support at the highest standard.
Salary: Up to £40,000 + Bonus + on-call payments
Location: Newton Abbot, Devon
Hours: 40 hours per week
Contract Type: Permanent
- Regular management team coffee mornings, BBQ’s and breakfasts
- High quality training, development and support
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- 3 years experience working in a Children’s Residential Service and a minimum of 1 year in a supervisory role
- NVQ or QCF Level 5 in Leadership and Management in Children's Services (or equivalent)
- NVQ Level 3 in Children's Residential Services. (or equivalent)
- A solid understanding of the Children’s Homes Regulations
- Sound knowledge of safeguarding practices
- You must be a driver with a full UK licence and your own vehicle due to the nature of the role.
A career-defining opportunity to deliver a therapeutic and integrated approach to care and really make a difference to the young people with Emotional Behavioural Disorders.
Click ‘APPLY’ today!!
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.