Up to £42,000
Job and Company Details:
- Children's Residential Care Home Manager
- Managing a 3 bedded service
- The home is a brand new home, meaning you can recruit and develop your staff team, putting your stamp on service
- Supporting children and young people with EBD and challenging behviours
- The service is part of a regional, established company that specialises in residential childcare for children and young people
- This will be their 3rd residential care home, the two other homes are rated as OUTSTANDING, looking to replicate this
- Poulton-Le-Fylde based
- Up to £42,000
- + bonuses
- Full time, permanent contract
- 40 hours a week
- Monday - Friday, 9-5
- + on-call responsibilities
- NVQ level 5 in leadership and management
- Deputy and Registered Manager experience needed
If this position sounds of interest, please click "Apply". One of the Vetro team will be in touch to talk about the role in more detail and your experience.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC GOLD accredited and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.