I have a fantastic opportunity to join a growing and ambitious children's residential care organisation that supports children and young people within OFSTED regulated services.
You will have the opportunity to open and manage a brand new children's residential care home, that will support and care for children and young people with EBD and challenging behaviours.
The home is based on a large, beautiful, rural site based in Hebden Bridge. The service has plans to eventually open up an education provision and practical workshop on the same site.
The home will have the capacity to eventually support 6 young people with EBD.
Pay: £40,000 - £45,000
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9-5
- Become Registered Manager for a brand new children's home
- Manage day to day operations between the home
- Ensure the service is safe and effective
- Hold OFSTED registration
- Manage safeguarding issues
- Ensure care plans are managed and updated
- Work within the staff team to ensure the service offers OFSTED standard support
- Promote relationships between staff, young people and the community
- To work closely with the Registered Manager to ensure the home is managed efficiently, meeting OFSTED standards.
- Manage referrals and admission of young people
- Manage budget
- Manage staffing, recruitment and rotas
- Experience as a Registered Manager or Deputy Manager.
- Level 5 in Leadership and Management
- Driving Licence
If this position sounds of interest, please click "Apply". One of the Vetro team will be in touch to talk about the role in more detail and your experience.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC GOLD accredited and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.