The role is to work as a Peripatetic Manager, covering up to 4 homes across Durham, that support both boys and girls with either ADHD, SEMH, and/or EBD.
The homes are either rated GOOD or OUTSTANDING by OFSTED.
As a Peripatetic Manager, you will be working alongside the Regional Manager and Registered Managers, ensuring all homes are supported and effectively managed, whilst also filling gaps in management absences.
Pay: Up to £55,000 - Salary up to £47,000 + Bonuses
Hours: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm.
- Bonus up to £30% of salary
- £1000 attendance bonus
- 5% pension contribution
- 35 days holiday
- Life insurance
- BUPA healthcare plan
- Group staff benefits
- Cycle to work scheme
- Support Regional Manager ensuring safe management of children's homes across the region
- Support Registered Managers, assisting with the safe and effective management of residential care homes
- Ensure all paperwork and safeguarding issues is recorded and reported
- Ensure all children are safe and supported
- Assist with recruitment
- Assist with referrals
- Cover management absences
- Ensure services meet OFSTED standards
- NVQ Level 5 Leadership and Management
- Ideally from a GOOD or Outstanding Home
If this position sounds of interest, please click "Apply". One of the Vetro team will be in touch to talk about the role in more detail and your experience.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC GOLD accredited and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.