I have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Operations Manager to join a children's residential care home specialist that supports and cares for children and young people across the North West of England.
The Operations Manager will oversee the management of 7 children's residential care homes that support young people with EBD.
The residential care homes are based across the Lancashire area.
- Up to £60,000 - DOE
- Oversee the management of 7 OFSTED regulated residential care homes for children with EBD
- Offer clear operational management and leadership to offer efficient and effective support to young people
- Work alongside SMT and to support the quality of service delivery
- Ensure all services are well managed and meet OFSTED standards
- Lead on safeguarding issues
- Assist with quality management
- Assist with management recruitment
- Work with the management team on referrals to each residential care home
- Ensure all homes offer safe and therapeutic support which is led by management staff within the home
- Contribute to the opening of new homes
- Budget management
- NVQ LEVEL 5
- Regional or Operations Management experience with children's residential care home.
If interested, click apply!