Are you a passionate and driven Senior Children's Manager looking for a new opportunity with fantastic earning potential and career opportunities? Look no further!
I have an amazing opportunity for a Operations Manager to join a growing children's residential care specialist who have ambitious plans to grow.
The organisation are now looking for an experienced Operations / Business Development Manager to work with the Directors to grow the organisation and assist with opening of new services.
The organisation are based in Yorkshire and plan to grow from Liverpool to Hull.
The services support and care for children with EBD and LD offering therapeutic and expert care to children and young people in OFSTED regulated homes.
Job Role: Children's Operations Manager
Location: Home based/Office based, Yorkshire area
Salary: £45,000 - £65,000 DOE + car allowance
Hours: Monday - Friday, 9-5, with flexibility
- Generous salary
- Generous annual leave
- Car allowance / company car
- A chance to grow and develop with the company
- Work with Directors to grow and develop and open children's residential care services
- Potential opportunity to become RI for OFSTED regulated services
- Assist with the recruitment and staffing of services
- Ensure all services are well managed and meet OFSTED standards
- Lead on safeguarding issues
- Budget management
- Liaise with OFSTED, LAs and other external agencies
- Ensure all service implement company policies and procedures
- NVQ LEVEL 5
- Experience opening children's residential care services
- Regional or Operations Management experience with children's residential care home.
If you are looking to be rewarded with an opportunity where you can really make a difference, leading and inspiring a growing and ambitious organisation, this role is for you! A career-defining opportunity to deliver a holistic and integrated approach to care and really make a difference to the young people with Emotional Behavioural Disorders.
Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.