£40000 - £50000 per annum
0151 559 8680
about 1 month ago
As an Operations Manager, you will provide strategic leadership and support to the Registered Managers who directly manage each home. The organisation currently have 5 residential services, as an Operations Manager, you will also lead on expansion of new services.
The homes are based in Liverpool and Halton, head office being in Liverpool.
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
Hours: Monday - Friday, 9-5, + on call duties
- Offer strategic support and care to Registered Managers
- Work with RI to ensure all services meet OFSTED standards
- Work with RI to ensure all services implement company policies and procedures
- Assist with recruitment
- Assist with referalls
- Assist with safeguarding issues
- Develop services
- Assist with opening of new homes
- NVQ Level 5 Leadership and Management
- Experience as a Registered Manager
- Ideally multi-site management experience
If this position sounds of interest, please click "Apply". One of the Vetro team will be in touch to talk about the role in more detail and your experience.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC GOLD accredited and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.