Or are you Deputy Manager looking for a step up?
I have a fantastic opportunity to manage a GOOD rated Children's residential care home that is based in Tameside.
The home is part of a well-established children's residential care specialist. The home offers care and support to up to 4 young people with EBD and challenging behaviours.
Salary and Hours
- £35,000 - £45,000
- Monday to Friday
- 9am - 5pm.
- Hold OFSTED registration for children's residential home that offers expert care and support to children with EBD
- Ensure the service offers OFSTED standard care and support to children.
- Manage staff team within the service
- Manage recruitment and staffing
- Ensure service keep up to date and accurate care plans for each young people
- Manage rotas
- Manage referrals
- Work with MDT and external social care professionals
- Work with SMT to ensure the service implements companies policies and procedures
- NVQ Level 5 in leadership and management.
- Driving Licence.
- Experience managing Children's Residential services.
If this position sounds of interest, please click "Apply". One of the Vetro team will be in touch to talk about the role in more detail and your experience.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC GOLD accredited and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.