I have an amazing opportunity to join a national social care organisation. The role is to become the Registered Manager of a children's care home that supports up to 4 young peopl with learning disabilities and complex needs.
The service is based in the Leyland.
Pay: Up to £62,000 = Up to £50,000 salary + £9,000 bonus, + £3,000 welcome bonus
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9-5.
- Become Registered Manager for children's home
- Hold OFSTED registration for service
- Manage safeguarding issues alongside RI
- Ensure care plans are managed and updated
- Work within the staff team to ensure the service offers OFSTED standard support
- To deliver the best possible outcomes for the young people in your care, within a caring, homely environment.
- Promote relationships between staff, young people and the community
- To work closely with the Registered Manager to ensure the home is managed efficiently, meeting OFSTED standards.
- Manage referrals and admission of young people
- Manage budget
- Manage staffing, recruitment and rotas
- Experience as a Registered Manager
- Level 5 in Leadership and Management
- Driving Licence
- Learning disabilities experience
If this position sounds of interest, please click "Apply". One of the Vetro team will be in touch to talk about the role in more detail and your experience.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC GOLD accredited and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.