The role is to work as a Registered Manager, for a 3 bedded residential care home that supports and cares for children with EBD and challenging behaviours.
The service is currently rated GOOD by OFSTED.
The home is based in Bury, Lancashire.
- Up to £40,000 basic salary
- £1000 qualification bonus
- £1000 occupancy bonus
- £5000 in performance bonuses
- £7,500 joining bonus
- Monday to Friday, 9-5.
- Hold OFSTED registration for children's home
- Manage the residential service, offering expert support to young people with EBD
- Recruit and develop staff team
- Manage residential staff team, including Deputies, Team Leaders and Support Workers
- Ensure the service meets OFSTED standards
- Manage staff team within the service
- Work with SMT to ensure the service implements companies policies and procedures
- Manage quality assurance
- Manage budget
- NVQ Level 5 Leadership and Management
- Experience as a Deputy or Manager
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC GOLD accredited and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.