£35000 - £40000 per annum
about 1 month ago
I have a fantastic opportunity for a Children's Registered Manager to join an established organisation that supports children and young people
The residential home is an EBD service that is based in Kirkby, Merseyside.
Salary and Hours
Up to £40,000 depending on experience and qualifications
Monday to Friday, 9-5.
On call rota
- To lead and manage the residential team to deliver the best possible outcomes for the young people in your care, within a caring, homely environment.
- Mange day to day tasks, recruitment, support & supervision, annual appraisal and disciplinary.
- To ensure all children and young people are safe and cared for
- Promote therapeutic relationships between staff, young people and the community
- To support independent Regulation 44 visits and be responsible for timely completion of Regulation 45 Quality of Care Reviews to OFSTED
- To ensure the home is managed efficiently, meeting OFSTED standards.
- NVQ Level 5 in leadership and management is preffered
- Driving Licence.
- Experience managing Children's Residential services.
If this sounds like something you are interested, click apply! Or refer a friend for up to £250!!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent